Sunday, February 17, 2008

Fight Quest


I started watching a Discovery Channel show called 'FIGHT QUEST' which is about these two guys, Jimmy and Doug, who travel around the world learning different styles of martial arts.  I started to DVR the show when I started to see all of the styles they covered.  I really liked the ones on Hapkido and Gracie Jujitsu.  I really liked the Hapkido episode as I trained in Taekwondo and Hapkido since I was 14.  I am surprised that they do not get their a$$ kicked more than they do.  The studios they visit seem to take it easy on them when it comes to the final fight.  I do have to say they seem to train them really hard.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the "Fight Quest" episode where they go to Compton and yell out racial slurs. Or a "very special episode" of "Fight Quest" where Jimmy and Doug explore the "softer side" of martial arts. Anyway, great post. KEEP IT UP! I'm anxious to read more from this talented blogger! GUUUTILLLOOOO!!!